In Situ Nanoindentation has the great advantage of a direct insight. The deformation process, the cracking sequence and the sample formation can be measured and seen exactly when it happens.
Integrating different external factors like force, electricity, heating or cooling into the testing platforms to study the sample’s responses simultaneously.
Characterize Nanomaterials or 2D thin films with high automation.
- Mechanical characterization
- Tensile Testing of Nanostructures
- Compression Testing of Micro/Nanopillars
- Nanoindentation of thin films
- Bending, and electrical property probing on individual nanostructures