Py-GC (Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography) with the Curie point Pyrolyzer is a method of chemical analysis in which organic material is heated and thermochemically decomposed. This decomposition is without participation of oxygen to produce smaller molecules that are separated by gas chromatography and detected using mass spectrometry. Py-GC has been well used especially characterization of polymer sample, as well as for polymer quantitative and qualitative analysis, structural analysis in detailed point and thermal stability analysis.
Curie point Pyrolyzer uses pulse heating method applied with induction heating and curie point of ferromagnetic properties.
Curie Point Pyrolyzer
- Rapid heating (within 0.2sec) to any target temperature and high reproducibility (±0.1?).
- Rapid heating prevents from secondary reaction and decomposition.
- Easy to decompose poorly soluble compound.
- Developed 21 temperatures from 160? to 1040?.
- Able to use with any GC from any manufacturer.